Sony Alpha a6500 Digital Camera – Overview, Tech Specs, Ratings & Reviews
10 used from $1,135.75
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor sensor w/ advanced processing up to ISO 51.200
- Wide 425 phase detection AF points, Fast 0.05 sec. AF acquisition
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization steadies every lens. Silent Shooting
- 11fps continuous shooting to 269 frames at 24.2MP w/ AE/AF tracking
- 4K movie w/ 2.4x oversampling4, full pixel readout, no pixel binning
Sony a6500 Hands-on Review and First Impressions
Our first impressions of the a6500, the new flagship APS-C E-mount camera from Sony. For more information, you can check out our hands-on article from the ...
Sony Alpha a6500 Mirrorless Digital Camera Review
The Sony a6500 was a surprise to those of us with an a6300, but was Sony justified in releasing another a6000 model in under a year? I think so, and in this ...
Sony Alpha A6500 review: a mirrorless camera for all your digital needs
Note: Shots from 1:30, 2:55 and 3:03 were taken with a Zhiyun 3-axis handheld gimbal. 4K can also be shot at 30fps & 25fps. Designed to blur the boundary ...
David Busch's Sony Alpha a6500/ILCE-6500 Guide to Digital PhotographyRocky Nook, Inc.. 2017
David Busch’s Sony Alpha a6500/ILCE-6500 Guide to Digital Photography is the most comprehensive reference and guide book available for Sony’s advanced APS-C mirrorless camera. This eagerly-anticipated enthusiast/professional digital camera adds in-body image stabilization, a useful touch screen, and better low light performance at up to ISO 51,200. It features a 24 megapixel sensor with 425 embedded phase-detect pixels for lightning-fast autofocus at up to 11 frames per second. With an...